Posted on June 13, 2015 at 2:10 PM
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 8
- 4lb cooked boneless skinless chicken, diced
- 3 Stalks of Celery, Chopped
- 3 whole Green Onions, Chopped
- 2 cups of Grapes, Halved
- 1/2 cup Kraft Lite Mayo
- 1/2 cup Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- Juice Of One Lemon
- Kosher Salt To Taste
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- Dash of Cayenne Pepper
- Dash of Bacon bits
- Precook your chicken; Poach it, Bake it, Grill it, whatever you prefer!
- Chop chicken into bite-sized chunks and set aside.
- Chop all of your fruits and veggies and place them in a bowl with the chicken.
- Mix in mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, brown sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add a dash of cayenne pepper & bacon bits! Optional: Add in fresh herbs (parsely dill, oregano, cilantro…)
- Eat right away or chill in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce or in a sandwich
I am NOT a nutritionist or a doctor. This blog is NOT meant to be a substitute for any professional guidance or counseling. The information I provide merely reflects my own personal experiences and is NOT meant to take the place of medical or nutrition advice from professionals. But it's helpful and pretty...so enjoy! :-D