Reduced Fat Buffalo Chicken Dip
Posted on April 18, 2016 at 8:40 PM
- 3 lbs COOKED & SHREDDED Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 8 oz Reduced Fat Soft Cream Cheese
- 4 oz Reduced Fat Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2 oz Hot Sauce
- 4 oz Reduced Fat Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 4 oz Shredded Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
In a bowl, mix together the reduced fat soft cream cheese, reduced fat blue cheese dressing, hot sauce, and reduced fat crumbled blue cheese.
Add pulled chicken and place in a baking dish.
Top with shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese and bake in a 350°F oven until golden brown—approximately 20-30 min.
Remove and serve.
I am NOT a nutritionist or a doctor. This blog is NOT meant to be a substitute for any professional guidance or counseling. The information I provide merely reflects my own personal experiences and is NOT meant to take the place of medical or nutrition advice from professionals. But it's helpful and pretty...so enjoy! :-D