|Posted on February 10, 2016 at 9:45 AM|
- Season your eggs, whisk them well, add them to the a 10" skillet.
- Stir the eggs around for a minute, cover the skillet with a lid and cook until the frittata is about 3/4 of the way cooked through.
- Meanwhile, preheat your broiler.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top, place the frittata under the broiler and cook until the top is a deep golden brown.
Overnight steel cut oats
- Boil 4 cups of water
- Stir in 1 cup oatmeal
- Boil for 1 minute
- Turn off heat
- Sit covered overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Place 3 oz of cooked chicken breast and 1/8 cup of reduced fat cheddar cheese on top of 1 half of a high fiber tortilla.
- Add sauteed onions, sauteed green peppers, & a teaspoon of Recaito. Top with 1/8 cup of reduced fat mozzerella cheese.
- Fold in half and cook on the stove until the cheese melts and the tortilla gets crunchy.
- Top with 1 Tablespoon of fat free sour cream.
Quesadilla recipe idea adapted from post by Ellie Thieken